Hv Manager 3.2Free
Old versionsSee all
Hv Manager is used for the managing of Hyper-V virtual machines, this program is designed to be run through a web browser. You can create multi-user access with role-based authentication on Hyper-V servers. You can also configure multi-user access from any computer to virtual machines through a web browser and delegate users and classes to virtual machines. It offers a stable HTTPS and User Authentication link to the web interface. It is developed by AprelTech which was created by a team of developers with the aim of developing effective, scalable, and robust applications for system administration.
Hyper-V Manager offers principal features over the web interface. It can be deployed on a server with an enabled Hyper-V role, including Server Core and Nano installations. The easy to use web user interface helps users to access virtual machines from web-enabled devices.
• Management of local and remote Hyper-V servers
• Web access via encrypted HTTPS connection
• Connecting virtual machines via RDP WEB console
• Assigning virtual machines to users and groups
• Claims-Based authorization of Windows users and groups
• User and application audit event logs
• Support for Windows Server 2012 r2 / 2016, including Server Core, Server 2016 Nano and Windows 10 installations